Re: [gDesklets] Lots of SPAM on wiki.gdesklets.de

Am Samstag, den 26.07.2008, 16:23 -0400 schrieb Mario González:
> On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 13:21 +0200, Christian Meyer wrote:
> > we could work on a solution.
>
>  Sure. The problem I think is anyone is able to create an account and
> write content. We could avoid that if an Admin user tell "Yes, this new
> user is able to create new pages".

Most time, those bots are very stoopid. For example, they rely on
moinmoin Wikis to have a UserPreferences page for registration.

Change its name to UsersPreferences, and you're done. Please try this
before you add a captcha plugin or something.

regards, Sven