Re: [gDesklets] No Control could be found for interface...

Hi Iain,

Iain Buchanan wrote:
Warning: "/home/iain/.gdesklets/Controls/Desklet" is an invalid control.

As the author of the Desklet control, I'd instruct not to use it :). It's horribly out of date since I'm now working on integrating the code it uses into the gdesklets core.

Once the new shell that uses the code is finished I might publish a control interface for the code if anyone is interested in creating desklets to handle installation and management of desklets.

Cheers,
Lauri

--
 Lauri Kainulainen