[gDesklets] Planned IRC Meeting on 1st July

Hi folks,

I think it's a good idea to have a nice IRC meeting on
irc://irc.gnome.org#gdesklets. I was thinking of having one on 1st July at
20.00 UTC (should be UTC +2).
Preliminary agenda:

- 0.35
 * current situation
 * patches
 * remaining bugs
 * contributed enhancements (a richer ADL)

- SUN's recent involvement
 * it's nice to (finally) have SUN involved (I had a discussion with some
SUNnies at LWE 2003 and GUADEC 2004)
 * accessibility features

- 0.40
 * current situtation (pre-alpha version)
 * current ideas (theme support, several backends for several devices)
 * any other ideas (open discussion)

- how can we attract more (hacking) people?
 * the mailing list is a good start -> bigger success than we thought
 * launchpad.net: Tell people about it, offer mentoring for enhancements
and bug fixing

- Infrastructure
 * we should keep on using bugzilla.gnome.org
 * mailinglist at gnome.org
 * wiki (currently running on my home machine, I'm having problems at the
moment with lighttpd again, any expert around?)
 * gdesklets site

Please add your ideas to this agenda. I want to announce the irc meeting on
gdesklets.org ASAP.

Thanks,
Christian
--