[gDesklets] ::HEUREKA:: gDesklets works with gtk2.12 now!

Hey folks,

I accidently solved the problem when running gdesklets on a gtk2.12/GNOME
2.20 desktop. It was quite easy to fix. I just removed the eggcode. Since we
want to depend on gtk2.10 anyway it's ok to use GtkStatusIcon. I'll upload
my changes to bzr.
There's just one problem which has to be resolved. The trayicon is there but
is insensitive, or to be more precisely, it doesn't react on any user
interaction. This must have something to do with main/TrayIcon.py
Maybe someone has any idea about how to fix it. Our old hack doesn't seem to
work anymore.

Anyways...good news, right? :-)

Cheers,
Christian