Re: [gDesklets] Get ready for launch!

Hola!

A late reply, but I am just getting now into the launchpad stuff.

So, a few questions :).

This is for the the gDesklets project
> https://launchpad.net/gdesklets/
and this link for the gDesklets team ??
> https://launchpad.net/~gdesklets/

Should the "whiteboard" be used as a task list or how should a (little)
task be handled ??

> Should we make this the default location for bugs, code, plans,
> translations, etc. for 0.40?

I think this would be a good place for the 0.36 things, too.
Using and linking bugs can be quiet handy ;). So I vote for using bugs
(at least) for the development branches (if not for all and everyone).

> And btw, launchpad also permits "asking questions". Could that be a nice
> replacement for a forum?

Well, a "real forum" would be the perfect solution (maybe we should take
a look into the SMF (simple machines forum) integration into drupal ??),
but using the launchpad question would at least be better than no forum
at all ;).

Greetings, Bjoern (H.Humpel)