Re: Re : GConf : Non Recursive Notifications

Hi,

umang gupta wrote:
I was really unaware of DConf release and GConf deprecation. So till
the DConf gets mature enough to be release/use, I can add nonrecursive
notification features to my local GConf and not to the open
source !!!! I would like to put my contribution to DConf release .Could you
please tell me from where should I get the current DConf packages
[version]? What features differing from GConf we are going to Add in
Dconf ? So that I w'll be able to take my first step towards  DConf .

Does DConf discussions are going on Different mailing list ? Plz guide
me .

Not sure there is a dconf mailing list. The code and more info can be found here:
http://live.gnome.org/dconf