Re: LDAP Backend for Gconf?

I looked at ACAP many moons ago, and thought it looked like a pretty
decent protocol for network-wide configuration settings.

Maybe in writing an ACAP client gconf module, the Cyrus ACAP server
backend will get more testing, patches and stability, and will bring
forth a viable scratch for the itch. :) I wouldn't dismiss it because it
isn't widely deployed (yet!).

--
Ross