Re: gconf schema

I managed to get it working. It seems it was a problem with my gconf setup
:
	* I had to put a path file in /etc/gconf/1
	* /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults perms were 700, I had to use chmod
-R so that all files get proper permissions

I'm using gconf debian package, and I was wondering if the two changes I
had to make were a bug in this package, or if I misunderstood something?

Also, if I run make install-schemas when the schema has already been
installed once, I get lots of errors like
Ignoring XML node `enabled', except for possible schema name: Parse error:
 No "type" attribute for <entry> node

Thanks for the help,

Christophe