gconf schema

Hi,

I'm currently porting galeon to gconf and I'm having some difficulties with
schema files. I have a schema file which should set the default values for
all galeon's prefs, but I don't manage to get a correct makefile rule to
install a schema which would be available for all the users : currently,
I'm using
gconftool --makefile-install-rule $(top_srcdir)/galeon.schema
in my makefiles, but it only installs the schema for the user who runs make
install.

Can anyone help me with that ?

Thanks,

Christophe