Re: remote configuration sources

"Kenneth Lierman Jr." <kliermanm bigfoot com> writes:
> well, no promises, but i'm certainly interrested enough to look into it
> some more.... if i come back with more questions, info, etc, should i take
> it off the gconf maillist, or does this seem apropriate for now?

The list is great, then if someone else has the same questions they
can read the archives, etc., and we have a record of
discussions. That's what the list is for. ;-)

I'm happy to help, you'll probably need to have pretty good ability to
dive into the GConf code and ACAP spec and figure out what's going on,
but feel free to ask questions as you do.