Re: Thoggen build problems

Yiannis,

The mpeg2dec gstreamer plugin will be built by gst-plugins-ugly if the
relevant dependencies are satisfied. Otherwise, configure notes that the
external dependencies are not met and rolls on. To see this take a look
at

        geektoys/gst-plugins-ugly/work/main.d/gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.5/config.log

What to do...

* Find an meg2dec package for your distro and install it.

* cd geektoys/gst-plugins-ugly
* make uninstall
* make install > make_install.log 2>&1 &

* cd geektoys/thoggen
* make clean
* make install > make_install.log 2>&1 &

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net