Re: More on: libcairo.so: undefined reference to `FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden'

Ok... That is the first step in the "hunt for libfreetype".

The second step is to repeat this search in /usr/lib.

A GARNOME application may access a libtool file for an external
dependency that requires libfreetype.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net