Re: can't build totem because of segfault in gst-inspect

Kelsang,

What this means is libgstaudioresample.so is trash. Now the question is
"why?".

gst-plugins-base does support 'make check'. Maybe we will learn
something from running 'make check'

To insure that the GARNOME runtime environment is used when running
'make check', do the following

* cd desktop/gst-plugins-base
* open the GAR makefile in an editor
add the following at the bottom:

check:
        @cd $(WORKSRC) && make check

Note: the indentation is a TAB [this is a makefile]

* run 'make check'

If behavior is consistent, one or both of the audio resample tests
should fail. When they do, some clue as to "why" may be exposed.  It's a
start...

As for totem... I did update totem in CVS the other day to version
2.16.1. You might also want to update.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net