Re: Garnome 2.15.2 missing dependancy

Welcome to the bleeding edge of GNOME development. As you will discover,
2.15.2 has a number of "challenges".

The evince-poppler issue is known. We have been waiting for the poppler
team to release a new version. For now there are two choices:
(1) revert to evince-0.5.2
(2) use the poppler CVS code

-Joseph

--