Re: Scrollkeeper-update permission denied and stopping the build

i'm not sure if i mentioned this one the list, but the fix was simple, iirc it was fixed by running `mkdir $GARNOME/var/lib/scrollkeeper` and then running make install again (i might of copied /var/lib/scrollkeeper to that location too, but i'm not sure if thats needed), i guess there is something wrong with the install scripts that cause it not to make the directory (in fact when i upgraded gnome from 2.14.0 to 2.14.1 it actually deleted the directory causing it to fail again, and i had to recreate it, so maybe its creating it and then deleting it for some reason)

Justin Conover wrote:
Samething I'm seeing on 2.14.x and 2.15.x on Fedora Core 5