Re: Aw: iso-codes yet again (was: Re: Aw: [ANNOUNCE] GARNOME 2.15.3)

> The iso-codes tarballs vanished from the debian ftp server, which is the
> master source for iso-codes. And no, we do not have any clue why anyone
> ever would possibly remove the previous version, when releasing a new
> tarball...

Unfortunately, the removal of the 'last-uploaded' version seems common
practise for the Debian and Ubuntu distributions -- aside from the
sourceforge non-reliability issues, it was the number one reason I used
to host certain tarballs myself.

I'd hazard a guess there'd be plenty of opportunities to rectify this
annoying practise at GUADEC though :)

Paul