Compilation errors

Hi,

This is my first post to this list and as you know time is money I'll do
my question right now.

I'm testing garnnome 2.15.90 and compilation was ok until "bindings"
directory. When compiling py* sources (pygobject, pygtk, pycairo...)
became errors.

I don't know whether some other dependencies are needed (python or
cairo), but these are what I get:

make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/abuild/FUENTES/garnome-2.15.90/desktop/deskbar-applet'
[===== NOW BUILDING:    deskbar-applet-2.15.90.1        =====]
        [fetch] complete for deskbar-applet.
        [checksum] complete for deskbar-applet.
        [extract] complete for deskbar-applet.
        [patch] complete for deskbar-applet.
        [fixup] complete for deskbar-applet.
 ==> Building bindings/pygtk as a dependency
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/abuild/FUENTES/garnome-2.15.90/bindings/pygtk'
[===== NOW BUILDING:    pygtk-2.9.3     =====]
        [fetch] complete for pygtk.
        [checksum] complete for pygtk.
        [extract] complete for pygtk.
        [patch] complete for pygtk.
        [fixup] complete for pygtk.
 ==> Building bindings/pycairo as a dependency
make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/abuild/FUENTES/garnome-2.15.90/bindings/pycairo'
[===== NOW BUILDING:    pycairo-1.2.0   =====]
        [fetch] complete for pycairo.
        [checksum] complete for pycairo.
        [extract] complete for pycairo.
        [patch] complete for pycairo.
        [fixup] complete for pycairo.
 ==> Building bindings/pygtk as a dependency

An so until 700 or more times, and finally an error and closing
compilation.

I don't know if I must send you more information, but my English is not
too good and time is not the thing I have more at this very moment.

I hope, all of you gnome gurus can help me to finish garnome
compilation.

Many thanks in advance,

Alejandro.