Re: Disable '--enable-tests --enable-debug' in 2.15.90 ?

On 8/1/06, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. <joseph_sacco comcast net> wrote:
Adam,

I got gaim to build and run by adding "--disable-dbus" to
CONFIGURE_ARGS. Your mileage may vary.

It's to do with the --enable-tests; when I reported the bug to the
gaim people, they said "don't use --enable-tests, it triggers all
kinds of stuff" :)

        include ../category.mk

If you wish to work around these choices, what you need to do is add a
'CONFIGURE_ARGS +=' line to the GAR Makefile *after* that include
statement.

Ah, that worked. I added --disable-tests at that point, and it
overrode the --enable-tests earlier in the ./configure line. And now I
can use Gaim to talk to my Lotus Sametime "enabled" buddies :)

Thanks,

- Adam