Re: Streaming audio: GNOME-2.10.1.1 previews of coming attractions

Vincent,

OK...  That's progress.  Now you need to build and install the gstream
backend pieces, which are part of the GARNOME distribution.

I recall that when I got mplayer working a while back I went through the
same ritual of assembling the requisite plugins.

You may find the output from

	% gst-inspect

useful.

Be well,