Re: Streaming audio: GNOME-2.10.1.1 previews of coming attractions

Hello back Joe,

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
Vincent,

Sorry to hear that. I don't seem to have that problem and am currently
listening to Raga Radio - Authentic, Contemporary and Unique Ragas

        http://205.234.179.37:80/

I have noticed that when I select a stream that is unavailable, a dialog
box appears after a few seconds, not after a few minutes. Try starting
rhythmbox from the command line with:

	rhythmbox -d

to see if anything obvious jumps out at you.

Well, now it's better ! The station is showing but rhythmbox says that there is nothing to handle the mpeg stream (I haven't built all the gstreamer backend/libraries/other endless dependancies...).

On the other hand, everything is perfect with good ol' mplayer : tossed out with the URL, it perfectly plays and I can hear that nice raga sound :)

Vincent

--
Reclaim Your Inbox!