Re: Unable to start GARNOME properly after install

> Ok, this is wrong...there should be a metacity-1 dir in there too.
>
> -> gtk-2.0  metacity-1  metacity-theme-1.xml
>
> Looks like it didn't install...try installing it again:
>
> cd garnome-2.10.1.1/geektoys/clearlooks-metacity
> make clean; make install

When I do this, I do not get the metacity-1 directory inside
~/garnome/share/themes/Clearlooks.
Since today morning I'm getting segv's in the .xsession-errors file:
+++-----
SESSION_MANAGER=local/valhalla:/tmp/.ICE-unix/3644
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
end from FAM server connection
failed to read() from server connection
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
Multiple segmentation faults occurred; can't display error dialog
+++------
The installation that I currently have is a clean install. Would
compiling the entire "bootstrap" directory help? Right now I just
compile the "desktop" directory.

Thanks,
badhri