Re: menu editors

nfreimann wrote:
guenther wrote:

It's a python script, which does not run for me. Maybe my Python 2.3.3
simply is too old, cause the developer uses 2.4. He never tested it on
2.3, as he told me.

If anyone gets this app to work on his machine, please let us know.

its build and runs. However I can't add new, delete or update existing entries.

-NF

I found the same thing too. Menu-editor uses a the str function rslit which is new to Python 2.4. However rsplit is trivial to implement. I modified menu-editor to run under Python 2.3. I can post a patch if anyone is interested.

Doug.