Re: Updates to garnome & dep problem?

%% Paul Drain <pd cipherfunk org> writes:

  pd> One of the things i'd like to clean up in the near future is revision
  pd> checking. (or just make 'make makesums' nuke the cookies/ directory)

Don't know how feasible this is, but if you change GAR to use an
inclusive (non-recursive) make environment then you can probably be much
more accurate about exactly what has changed without going through the
exponential increase in build time suggested by the deep-* rules.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith nortelnetworks com>   HASMAT: HA Software Mthds & Tools