Re: nss building problems with evolution on kenny--2.7

Hi :)

I had the same problem when building garnome 0.28.2 (wanted to install evolution 1.4.6 with ximian connector on Suse 8.1). The pre-install section in the mozilla Makefile didn't work, since the structure of the mozilla source tree seems to have changed.

However, I just copied the missing *.h files by hand from the mozilla build directory into the garnome/include directory. It took a few iterations until the evolution compilation went through, but in the end it did.

Good luck,

	Riko