garnome desktop

hi there

i've installed garnome (gnome-2.6.1) on my suse 8.2 box and all worked fine. the only fault i'm getting at every login require is:

»x-nautilus-desktop:///« is not a valid location

i could live with this error but i cannot make my own desktop-settings. either there isn't a context-menu for the mouse-buttons when i'm clicking on the desktop. sawfish is running

unfortunately i can't find any useful informations, neither in the gnome-doc. so i thought to write to the list.

(btw: it's my first time i'm using a mailing-list. so where do i have to look for any answers?)

thanks for any help..

mic_