Re: okay this is what i am asking for

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 15:59, Nuju Castle wrote:
> English is my native tongue

In which case your punctuation should be better - it might make your
emails easier to read, and to understand.

> i am in networking i understand that aspect
> of technology but what i don't get is the help script everyone is given
> me cause it makes no sense and that is my dilemma what i need is a line
> by line script (e.g. what goes first on one line like when you CD a
> folder you do that on one line then on the next line you use the make
> command that is what i need.

In which case, GARNOME is not for you. If you have a particular
requirement that you were hoping GARNOME would satisfy, then let us know
and we can point you somewhere more helpful. GARNOME is not your answer.

Regards
Lee
--
Lee Willis <lee leewillis co uk>