Re: okay this is what i am asking for

<quote who="Nuju Castle">

> English is my native tongue i am in networking i understand that aspect of
> technology but what i don't get is the help script everyone is given me
> cause it makes no sense and that is my dilemma what i need is a line by
> line script (e.g. what goes first on one line like when you CD a folder
> you do that on one line then on the next line you use the make command
> that is what i need. i need to know on what line everything goes on or if
> its just all on one line that is the question i am asking? now can anyone
> point me in the right directions

There's a script on the webpage. Either put that into your .xsession file
and use GDM's "Xsession" session option, or figure out the way of creating a
GDM session on your distribution. It will be documented somewhere, and I'm
sure someone would have given guidelines on this list before. Google will
almost certainly help.

In fact, I just Googled for "garnome session Fedora", and it led straight to
a guide on the freax.be wiki.

    "... Of course, compared with Holly Valance, who has beams of light
     shooting from her nipples, it all seems rather quaint now." - Rove
                       McManus on Olivia Newton-John