okay this is what i am asking for

English is my native tongue i am in networking i understand that aspect
of technology but what i don't get is the help script everyone is given
me cause it makes no sense and that is my dilemma what i need is a line
by line script (e.g. what goes first on one line like when you CD a
folder you do that on one line then on the next line you use the make
command that is what i need. i need to know on what line everything goes
on or if its just all on one line that is the question i am asking? now
can anyone point me in the right directions