Re: so know one can help me write a run script

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 15:26, Nuju Castle wrote:
> So no one can tell me how to write my run script or how It is to be entered
> all at one time or one at a time here is my script that I wrote tell me what
> I need to do to fix it and now to enter it.

You need to follow the instructions in the README file. If you can't
follow them then GARNOME probably isn't for you. It contains development
software that is liable to break/destroy data/be hard to set up.

> here is how i wrote my gnome-session script please change how it should
> look

It should look exactly as it does in the README file.

> and how it should be entered (as in if it should be entered all at
> once or on seperate lines please move accordingly)

Separate lines, as in the README file.

> i have made my session script and i logged in (dont know if i did it
> right dont think i did) but it looks the same i am running fedora and i
> am used the 0.90.1 and all i did was cd

There is no 0.90.1 - do you mean 0.29.1?

If it looks the same, then you probably have to set up gdm/kdm/xdm
correctly depending on how your distro uses it. If you can't work that
out, then GARNOME isn't the right thing for you.

Is there a reason you want to use GARNOME, or think you should be?

Lee
--
Lee Willis <lee leewillis co uk>