Re: Mozilla makefile does not install nss -> evo build fails; fix

<quote who="Mario Vukelic">

> I don't know whether this fix has ever mad it to you. Would be cool if
> you included it, it's working fine
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2004-January/msg00087.html

People are really building mozilla? ;-) So, could this also be fixed by
upgrading the Mozilla version in GARNOME? I'm not currently tracking any
Mozilla stuff, but any input to make it work for others is appreciated.

If it can't be fixed by upgrading, I'll add your changes.

Thanks,

                     What does an underage calf drink?
                          Long Island Iced Teats.