Re: Mozilla makefile does not install nss -> evo build fails; fix

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 14:03 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="Mario Vukelic">
>
> > I don't know whether this fix has ever mad it to you. Would be cool if
> > you included it, it's working fine
> >
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2004-January/msg00087.html
>
> People are really building mozilla? ;-) So, could this also be fixed by
> upgrading the Mozilla version in GARNOME? I'm not currently tracking any
> Mozilla stuff, but any input to make it work for others is appreciated.

I build the mozilla from the GARNOME tarball, sometimes, like  in 0.30 I
edit the garball to install 1.6 for me.  It is nice to use the latest
mozilla to complie epiphany/galeon against.

As far as not having mozilla nss properly installed via GARNOME to
compile evo with.  I just use my distros (Fedora Core 1) installed
verision of mozilla nss by editing the configure arguments that evo
uses.

Here are my configure arguments:

CONFIGURE_ARGS = $(DIRPATHS) --enable-pilot-conduits=yes --with-kde-
applnk-path=$(sharedstatedir)/applnk --enable-nss=yes --enable-
openssl=no --with-nss-includes=/usr/include/mozilla-1.4.1/nss --with-
nss-libs=/usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1 --with-nspr-includes=/usr/include/
mozilla-1.4.1/nspr --with-nspr-libs=/usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1