Re: Mozilla makefile does not install nss -> evo build fails; fix

> People are really building mozilla? ;-) So, could this also be fixed by
> upgrading the Mozilla version in GARNOME? I'm not currently tracking any

Yes and No, respectively -- Mozilla CVS still needs said fix to be
installed under GARNOME properly.

> Mozilla stuff, but any input to make it work for others is appreciated.

I've got a bunch of Mozillaisms in my arch tree, which all apply against
1.4.1 or 1.6.

I still need to bug you about getting the --timmy branch merged up with
yours via arch, but i'm snowed in with work until the end of the week,
so i'd just advise taking the above fix until I get things sorted.

> If it can't be fixed by upgrading, I'll add your changes.

Please do :)

Paul