Re: Epiphany extensions version mismatch

<quote who="Lee Willis">

> - Epiphany version 1.1.8 should be paired with epiphany-extensions
> 0.7.1, not epiphany-extensions 0.7

Updated in arch, I think I released in between those releases. :-)

> - The deps in the various evolution garball Makefiles assume that they
> still sit under proposed/, not office/ and fail

All fixed in arch.

> Do you want bugzilla entries?

Nup, these are all sorted.

Thanks,

    "You know, it's not that unusual, even in Hollywood, for brothers to
         work together. Heard of the Warner brothers?" - Ethan Coen