Re: gnome-applets-2.9.2 fails, needs libxklavier >= 1.12

> It fails to patch.  I posted this error earlier to the list.
>
> Shouldn't this patch error be common to all who try to use garnome?  or
> is something broken in my FC3?

No, that's actually a bug -- the code for
{applications/preferences}.info no longer exists, so the patch is
obselete.

It's been fixed in --patch-20, but --patch-19 includes GTK+/glib 2.6.0,
which might break a few other things until 2.6.x compliant packages are
released.

Cheers,

Paul