[2.8.2-patched] Mozilla libart/SVG renderer pb : need package of libart from CVS

Hi guys,

I encountered the SVG renderer pb that Bob kindly gave a solution to
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/garnome-list/2004-November/msg00024.html).

However, I don't have access to mozilla CVS as all ports (except 80) are blocked
by my company's firewall. As well, since I just moved, I don't have access to
the Net at home.

Could sb be so kind as to put online an archive of libart pulled from the
mozilla's CVS? All instructions to do that are in the archive post
abovementioned.

Note : I already looked at downloading from mozilla's FTP but only 1.7.3 source
is available (which is dled by garnome) and contains the bad version of libart.

Thanks _a lot_ for your help,

Vincent

PS : I have today's 2.8.2 patch installled as well