0.27.1 on RHEL AW 2.1

That's Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Workstation, FYI. The make install is failing here:

make[3]: Entering directory `/.automount/afiler0/vol/vol1/home/jgeorgeson/source/garnome-0.27.1/gnome/libxml2'
[===== NOW BUILDING:	libxml2-2.5.11	=====]
	[fetch] complete for libxml2.
	[checksum] complete for libxml2.
	[extract] complete for libxml2.
	[patch] complete for libxml2.
	[configure] complete for libxml2.
	[build] complete for libxml2.
Found DocBook XML 4.1.2 DTD in /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xml-dtd-4.1.2
Found ISO DocBook entities in /usr/share/sgml/docbook/xml-dtd-4.1.2/ent
could not locate chunk-common.xsl of DocBook XSLT stylesheets

I ran the script found at http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/ to list missing dependencies, and am wondering if my distro is just too old for this garnome snapshot. Here are the missing dependencies:

MISSSING for deps_gnome_desktop: XFree86-font-utils Hermes Hermes-devel docbook-style-xsl docbook-dtds pwlib pwlib-devel openh323 openh323-devel

I have all the docbook RPMs for AW 2.1 installed. There doesn't appear to be an "XFree86-font-utils" package available, other than grabbing the src RPM from a newer distro. Likewise for pwlib[-devel], openh323[-devel] and Hermes[-devel]. The Hermes one built fine, using the src RPM from freshrpms.net. I grabbed the pwlib and openh323 ones from Fedora Core 1, but pwlib wouldn't configure, had errors mentioning KRB5 stuff, and opeh323 needs pwlib.

Anyone have any suggestions (I'm not able to upgrade my distro, although we may be rolling out AW 3.0 soon, which should be based on RH8/9 rather than 7.2/7.3.