Re: Compiling net-rhythmbox (slightly OT)

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 15:10, Bob Kashani wrote:
> http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/gar-net-rhythmbox.tar.bz2
>
> Garballs included:
>
> net-rhythmbox-0.4.7.1
> libmusicbrainz-2.0.1
> flac-1.1.0
> mad-0.14.2b

Thanks Bob.

I do actually already have those versions of libmusicbrainz, flac and
mad installed.  However, I did have a problem with the debian/unstable
version of libmusicbrainz not compiling sound-juicer so I will try your
garballs.

I did also look at that version of net-rb and I thought it only compiled
with gstreamer >0.7.  I'll check it out.

Thanks...

--
* Simon Wong *