Re: Compiling net-rhythmbox (slightly OT)

<quote who="Simon Wong">

> Neither of these are declared anywhere but am not sure why!?
>
> Dows anyone have any pointers as to how to get this to compile?

Not sure, given that you've got musicbrainz installed.

> I have all the libraries installed that were mentioned in a recent
> post.  I also have libmusicbrainz installed (incidently, there seems to
> be a problem with the version in Debian unstable as I couldn't build
> sound-juicer with it and had to install from source).

sound-juicer and net-rb use different versions of musicbrainz in their
current releases (both versions of mbz are installable in sid), this is
probably related to both problems.

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

             "Laughter is a force for democracy." - John Cleese