Re: Compiling net-rhythmbox (slightly OT)

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/gar-net-rhythmbox.tar.bz2

Garballs included:

net-rhythmbox-0.4.7.1
libmusicbrainz-2.0.1
flac-1.1.0
mad-0.14.2b

cp gar-net-rhythmbox.tar.bz2 garnome-0.23.1
cd garnome-0.23.1
tar jxvf gar-net-rhythmbox.tar.bz2
cd gnome/net-rhythmbox
make install