Re: usability issues with garnome-0.23.1

Jeff,

Bob Kashani kindly sent through his garballs for the changes he
suggested making. I've compile them in and they have worked a treat.

Not only is metacity no longer craping itself when you launch from the
panel, but the problems with Mozilla seems to have resolved themselves
too.  Seems they must have been tripping over the same issues.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up.  It might be worth looking at his
garballs as they seem to supply the needed libraries without the
duplicated fcpackage files.

Rodd

--
Lest we forget...

"They disembarked in 45,
 And no one spoke and no one smiled,
 There were too many spaces in the line.
 And Gathered at the cenotaph,
 All agreed with hand on heart,
 To sheath the sacrificial knives.

"But now...
 She stands upon Southampton Dock
 With her handkerchief, and her summer frock
 That clings to her wet body in the rain.
 In quiet desperation
 Knuckles white upon the slippery reins,
 She bravely waves the boys goodbye again"

			-- Southampton Dock, by Pink Floyd