Re: tiny font fix (kinda)

<quote who="Mike Wyer">

> It's just a shame that KDE can get this right, but the gnome developers
> can't.
>
> I'm happy sticking with gnome (and garnome), but there are lessons to be
> learned here.

AGAIN, can you please read posts to the list about this issue. It has SFA to
do with the "gnome developers" getting anything wrong. Please, read the
directions and screw your brainstem back in correctly.

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

    "I'm taking no part in your merry 5-way clusterfuck - sort that mess
                 out between yourselves." - Alexander Viro