Re: A gripe and some questions

<quote who="Nick">

> > I believe this breakage is due to where the data is retrieved from,
> If I revert to my old Gnome, the weather applet still works fine.  Do
> they get the data from different sources?  Seems they should have a list
> of sources for redundancy.

The 2.3 weather applet was using a new source, it's hard to provide
redundancy for this stuff, and because of the problems, it is being reverted
to the 2.2 version for the 2.4 release (unless we can sort some of the
problems out).

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

          Perl: Making thick Windows admins redundant since 1987.