Re: A gripe and some questions

Thanks for the workaround suggestions Shaun.  Disabling the splash
screen sounds good.

> some themes are rounded - great examples are
> RedHat's Bluecurve and Ximian's Industrial themes - both built in
> garnome/misc/ .. or visit art.gnome.org for more.
Thanks for the info; I'm building fifth-toe now.

> I believe this breakage is due to where the data is retrieved from,
If I revert to my old Gnome, the weather applet still works fine.  Do
they get the data from different sources?  Seems they should have a list
of sources for redundancy.

Regards,
Nick G.