Re: GnomeVFS Test Compile Failure

<quote who="Cory C. Omand">

> This is GARNOME 0.25.1 on Solaris 9 using GCC 3.3.  Everything up to this
> point compiles (relatively) well. (relatively meaning I found other
> problems which I can't explain but managed to work around -- mostly the
> inability of some packages to compile in symbols from libgcc, perhaps due
> to my use of the Solaris linker).

By the way Cory, do you have a list of the patches or pkgs that you've
installed for Solaris 9? I'd love to put this up on the website. I haven't
got around to building GNOME on my Sol9 box yet, it just has the Sun 2.0
stuff on it atm.

I'm sure Sol9 won't require the amount of extra random crap that HP-UX 11
does. :-)

         "Spend your 'different points' wisely." - Havoc Pennington