Re: Dependencies

	A more challenging method would be to contribute conversions from docbook
	smgl to xml in the few remaining GNOME modules its used in. That will
	require some validation and some build changes. Not only will it make the
	build saner, but you'll be able to read those documents in devhelp! If
	anyone ends up doing this, please let me know, because it means I'll owe you
	a beer. :-)

Jeff:
You have more information on how to make this conversion or locate this modules?
I must question in gnome-doc-list?

Gonzalo