Re: GnomeVFS Test Compile Failure

<quote who="Cory C. Omand">

> This is GARNOME 0.25.1 on Solaris 9 using GCC 3.3.  Everything up to this
> point compiles (relatively) well. (relatively meaning I found other
> problems which I can't explain but managed to work around -- mostly the
> inability of some packages to compile in symbols from libgcc, perhaps due
> to my use of the Solaris linker).
>
> Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I had a look into bugzilla for
> gnome-vfs but didn't see anything related to this problem...

Haven't seen; definitely worth lodging a bug against gnome-vfs though, or
perhaps contacting the gnome-vfs list about this first.

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "My computer is like 3 lines of code away from attaining sentience. I
        just have an off-by-one bug somewhere, and that's it: total
                       consciousness." - Nat Friedman