Re: making xml catalog in Garnome-0.25.1

<quote who="sams marketing-designs com">

> You might want to look into this:
> http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs-museum/1.0/BLFS-BOOK-1.0-HTML/pst/sgml.html

(I would strongly suggest that anyone looking into this look at the Red Hat
or Debian packages for inspiration, rather than LFS documentation.)

> This tells you how to get a working install of everything (except for

... garballs would be far more useful to GARNOME users on platforms that
don't already provide these.

    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL