Re: making xml catalog in Garnome-0.25.1

<quote who="Michael Closson">

> So I am wondering, this could happen automatically by making the package
> libxml2 depend on the package docbook-xsl-1.61.1, so that docbook-xsl gets
> untarred in some appropriate place in the installation tree, before
> libxml2 gets built.  And then the buildDocBookCatalog script could be
> updated to look for the package in that location.
>
> If this sounds like a reasonable change to make, I can make a patch
> against garnome-0.25.1 and submit it.

If you do, please test that the rest of the software correctly finds the XSL
stylesheets in their new place; otherwise, yes please! It would be great to
have the stylesheets and dtd stuff in bootstrap/ - lots of people have asked
for this, including me (so people can build GARNOME on odd platforms). You
may want to check the Red Hat and/or Debian XML/XSL packages to see if they
have any clever tricks.

Thanks!

Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

   "2.4.1ac17 is full of innovations and should be used with caution." -
                             Linux Weekly News