Just for info : problem when building control-center

Hello,

I encounter a problem while building control-center : The file
libgnome-desktop-2.la is searched in /usr/lib but it is located in
HOME/garnome/lib; So to solve this problem and because I don't know how
to solve it editing the Makefile I created a symbolic link like this :
ln -s HOME/garnome/lib/libgnome-destop-2.la /usr/lib/libgnome-desktop-2.la

After that the control-center compilation worked.

How to fix that more properly ?

--
Nath