Re: Just for info : problem when building control-center

<quote who="Nath">

> I encounter a problem while building control-center : The file
> libgnome-desktop-2.la is searched in /usr/lib but it is located in
> HOME/garnome/lib; So to solve this problem and because I don't know how to
> solve it editing the Makefile I created a symbolic link like this : ln -s
> HOME/garnome/lib/libgnome-destop-2.la /usr/lib/libgnome-desktop-2.la
>
> After that the control-center compilation worked.
>
> How to fix that more properly ?

Someone else has reported this too. Could you please run this for me, and
reply with the output?

  grep -l "usr/lib/libgnome-desktop-2" ~/garnome/lib/*.la

Thanks!

     "It doesn't matter if it is good, it only matters if it rocks." -
                        Tenacious D, Rock Your Socks